- YOU DESIRE IT: Co-Developed with Ambarella Chipset, the world leader in high resolution video technology, the processing capacity of a professional sports camera, the best choice for the perfectionist that love to have fun.
- INTELLIGENT&MAGICAL: Wireless Wifi Connection Camcorder&Moblie App control&Remote Magickey,Capture/Edit/Share videos on your smartphone,instantly post on facebook/twitter/youtube etc.Wireless remote and Magickey will take a 12 seconds video with just one tap anytime on the journey.Share live videos to friends: road condition and wonderful sceneries
- ULTRA MINI&EASY MOUNTING: Stealth Design black box with great hidden performance on Windshield/Dashboard by 3M Double-sided adhesive tap, provide better sight compared with the traditional Camcorder, 360° Rotatable Structure,record outside&inside/Front&Back with built-in high-powered speaker and high_sensitivity Silicon Microphone
- THE APTINA FULL HD IMAGE SENSOR: External storage support up to 64GB, 1920*1080P, 6 glass lens, 1 infrared filter,f2.0, ultra-high quality and smooth video, Superior night-vision, capture images at 2.1 megapixels with HDR, every details is visible even in low-light conditions.Clearly captures the license plates cars as well as road signs during the day and night
- SMART GO 1.0 SYSTEM&PARKING MONITOR: Fatigue Monitoring.Highly sensitive G-sensor, automatic Recording when Motion/Crash/Vibration/Collision and the related video file will be locked and cannot be overwritten or corrupted.Car recorder Auto-recording will be triggered when someone is near, for security
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available in Amazon.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Goluk T2 FHD 1080P 152° WDR Car Dash Cam with G-sensor for Real Time Video Sharing, Motion Detection, Traffic Accident Disputes, Parking Monitor Loop Recording for only $164.00
- The lowest price of Goluk T2 FHD 1080P 152° WDR Car Dash Cam with G-sensor for Real Time Video Sharing, Motion Detection, Traffic Accident Disputes, Parking Monitor Loop Recording was obtained on March 21, 2018 6:13 pm.